Wednesday, December 1

letmekillyouplease

U called after years ago.
U said u are hoping for a second chance.
I said let's just be friends again and see where we will go from there.
and u agreed.
Things went well at first.
But u did it again.

Now,
I have a sleepless night because of you.
That was the worst thing I ever experience!
I wonder how could I forgive you.
I might seem happy during the day but God knows how I cope during the night.
I cry myself to sleep to ease the pain I have.

If only u know how to respect me.
Things will never ended this way.

I wish u will never find happiness.
Because u don't deserve it.
That is how u treat a lady.
I pray that u will burn in hell.

2 comments:

  1. just ignore the guy. that's the best tip i could give to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyouverymuch. He's a jerk i tell you. Haktuih.. Hihi

    ReplyDelete