Monday, May 30

Friends are someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are

We come from different background. Yes, all the 6 of us! However, we equally crazy. Okay, let me introduce all of you o my beloved clan in the university. We have 2 girls for the Borneo, Miri, Sarawak. Emma and Rozy. One girl from Ipoh, Perak is Yaya. Another one is from Shah Alam, Selangor itself, Izzati. One more is my darling Eilya from Subang, and finally me, Myra from Ampang, Selangor.

Being friends with different personalities from the 6 of us makes our day fun each time we meet. Yes, the laughter and the gossip never ends. I love every moment we had together.

Now, most of us have our own separate ways, I know we will always be close at heart. Not necessarily we have to call or text each other just to show love right? You know and I know that matters.

finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment