Monday, January 30

woah!

Assalamualaikum.

It's been a while kan? Lamanya tak update. rindunyaaa nk tulis tulis panjang ni. Agak2 ada bakat lagi tak? =) Cuti semester dah bermula. Akhirnya! haha. Been waiting for it for so long. Since 14 weeks ago. How's LLB you asked? Well, indeed very interesting and I can say extremely tired. Having to be in class from 7.30 am till sometimes 10pm everyday was tiring. Yes. Very-very. All I did was reminding myself, "12 weeks only Myra" that is for the short term goal. But kalau nk sedapkan hati lagi just cakap "Setahun je Myra, sabar ye" the satisfaction of finishing the workload on time and the courage to speak as a lawyer is priceless. Loving every bittersweet moment of this course. 

Now, I am getting a hang of it. Another semester to go. InsyaAllah. I can go through this again.

how i spent my holidays? haha. Ape lagi. i'm enhancing my cooking skills including baking. Alhamdulillah. it turn out eatable and delicious too.  :)

i'll surely continue later.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment