Sunday, November 7

crush on a boy

It's been three days since I last online since I am very busy with my Insolvency II and Association 1 on Saturday and Sunday. Lama gila rasa tak online. But it's not like I die if I dun update my life pon kan. :) This morning I woke up and read the newspaper and BOOM the front page. Diana Danialle is in love with my favourite actor in the whole world FARID KAMIL. alahaaai. geramnyaaa. I don't mind korang nk kata dia handsome ke tak ke. hehehe. For me, he is handsome! I have a crush on him since forever! hehe. Just look at this picture.


Okay, hot stuff baby.

See, told ya he's hot. haha. Well coming back to reality, I'm having my last paper on the 9th. I really mean LAST! omg. Time flies so fast right? I wonder what install for me next year? Let's pray for the best! Hopefully I can graduate on time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment