Saturday, November 20

family matters

This week is very busy for me. I can't cope with time and it very much tests my patience. Well, first of all, my dear 2nd nephew Mikhail is having chicken pox. Since it is contagious, he have to be separated from his elder brother Mukhreez and his little sister Mishel. So, my sister sent him to me :) Therefore, I am committed in taking care of my Mikhail. Kesian dia okay. I need to ensure that he takes his medicine on time. And its really hard. Ye lah, kids don't like medicine. So all the pujuk rayu and candy bribe is on. Anything to make sure he recovers. And the disease kan very itchy, so, he had trouble sleepy at night and I will be staying up all night help him with the itchiness. But now he is recovering and he will go back to his house in 2-3 days time. Insyaallah. It breaks my heart to know that Mikhail misses Mukhreez so much cause he has no friends to play with. Every night he will call Mukhreez and say how much they misses each other. That's a pure brotherhood i tell you.

Today, Saturday, I woke up at 5 am and followed ibu to Puchong. Her office mates were having this charity thing at a house for elderly. I followed her and be one of the volunteer. This was another heartbreaking moments for me. Listening to those nenek how derhaka their children really hits me. Some of them were very rich people but their children to their money and left them there. I hope I will never turn out to be like them. I won't let money control me. I love my parents for what they had done to me.

I also help doing things in the kitchen. Since this charity were in conjunction with Aidiladha celebration. So, ada jugak lah lembu and kambing di korbankan. I'm in the Red Team which in charge with the preparation of foods. Well, it's my thing =) I learn a lot from the org kampung. :) This event kind of a reminder to me to always be humble and respect each other.

Tomorrow is going to be my friend's wedding day.
Selamat Pengantin Baru Husnidar.

No comments:

Post a Comment