Wednesday, November 10

gonna miss this!

My oh my. I'm up early again today. But there is nothing to study or memorize anymore. No need to study. This is very awkward. Having to study from early morning till my paper starts is nerve-wrecking. And now, even though its not official, I am no longer a student. Well, as far as I remember, I have been studying since forever. Started with kindergarten, then primary school for 6 year and another 5 years in high school then off to Kedah for another 1 and a half year and finally 3 years of bachelor in Shah Alam. Non stop I tell ya!

What I will miss the most about being a student is having the ability to wake up in the morning and still thinking whether to go to class or not. kan? I bet working people can't do that right? Rindunyaaaa. Bangun pagi, tengok jam, pastu rasa 'malas lah gi class hari ni.' then text member, 'awak, boleh tolong signkan utk kita tak?' haha. THAT IS NORMAL TO ME!

For me as a student, LUNCH time is the time of my life. No lectures to listen to and just eat and chit chat with friends is LOVE. Regardless of what we eat at that time. Makan dekat Perindu, cafeteria, roti himpit, pergi Mais, Seksyen 7, Hakim.. U name it we tried it. haha. Okay, imagine this eh, class finish at 12.30 pm but we all started to plan on where to have lunch since 11.00 am. How lah to focus study like this?

And don't let me get started with ASSIGNMENTS. There were lotsss of it. Banyak gila kot. And walaupun ada yg bagi dateline sampai 2 weeks after or even 3 weeks after the assignment give, saya tetap akan buat 3 hari sebelum dateline itu. haha. Typical me. and most of u too kan?

For me, being a student means BAJU KURUNG EVERYDAY! haha. unless I woke up late lah kan. hehe. Baju kurung is essential part of my week. Tak tahu kenapa. I prefer baju kurung than wearing jeans and shirt to class. I remember, having to pack up 5 sets of baju kurung every week. Then i'll be in ampang for the weekend and pack another 5 sets of baju kurung. I will go panic if there is an event that need me to wear baju kurung coz I brought enough just for the week. hehe. memories... :)


I am grateful for the memories and I would never regret or trade it for anything else! Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment