Thursday, August 4

ahlan wasahlan ya ramadan

Assalamualaikum fellow readers.


Alhamdulillah, we all are lucky to stay alive for the month of Ramadan. I'm so grateful to Allah. Well, I received my offer letter to continue my studies 2 weeks ago. I couldn't believe it! I am going to register myself this September. New life, new friends and definitely new enviroment! I am embracing it with an open mind. InsyaAllah. By the way, my beloved Eilya also made it through! Atleast there's somebody I know. yay!


Ramadan is the month all Muslim around the world are waiting for. yes, besides the month of Syawal. This time I am fasting with my family. No more breaking fast at the university. yes, university was a fun experience (i always breakfast alone =_=") but I prefer with my family. No offence friends :) 


All in all, I am really happy with what I have now and I am looking forward to what my life would be when i enter university back. It's been a while since I last taking notes in the lecture hall. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. haishhh. takde pun kredit untuk aku dalam entri ni.. hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. a'ah lah. asyik cerita pasal new new new. aku LUPA yg old old old. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat berpose...gud luck september ini~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! u ingat i.. hahaha.. yay! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoi! ewah ewah. i dah try lupa u eilya. baru nk lupa je tak jadi. hahhaha. u ada dimana-mana.

    ReplyDelete