Thursday, October 28

Awesome

Heyya. I'm taking few minutes break from Jurisprudence. Tak tahan baca lama sangat. It's obvious that blogging is more fun that reading Jurisprudence. This post I solely dedicate to my current FAVOURITE TV SERIES. Wondering what show?? still wondering??? waiit for it... heheh. my one and only HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. This show is extremely cool and funny. The fact that they emphasizes on the importance of friendship and brotherhood really caught me. Sukaaaanya mereka semua! I have all five seasons and will be updating to the 6th season during the break :) Can't wait beybeh.




My favourite quotes from Barney.

7 comments:

  1. Adelah orang yg minat series ni jugak..hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ad follow.....ad tgk sampi current season..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. barney is the bomb! tak sangka in real life dia gay. ruginyaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup..hes gay...:)....tough luck eh? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. gay or not, i love barney all the same cos he's too awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes. i totally agree. barney is awesome. big time!

    ReplyDelete