Friday, October 8

twenty-one



I dun even know where to start. haha. well, me and 20 others went for a nice havoc dinner at sunway :) It was a blast! Tak sangka all the guys pon sporting habis. I havent laugh so hard that it made me wanna cry at the same time. At the food, its refillable. Who doesnt like that rite? We eat and laugh all night. Well u see, its all start when 6 of us wanted to break fast together but since we are too busy that fasting month we decided to postponed it. Then we all fikir, apa ada hal kan, meh ajak the boys sekali. hihi. so we invited Fyzal, Afiq, Mumu, Adib and Azrul. HAHA. since its mendapat sambutan, lagi ramaaaaaaaaai yg nk join. sory x mentioned but u know who u are people :) so, there its is. 21 of us! coincidencely, the date was on 01.10.10 when u add up, what will u get? 21~ :) I'm blessed for having them in my life.
We will definitely do an outing again!


LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment