Thursday, May 20

Dear Diary..


I was still young when i started to write in my first diary. Somehow, the satisfaction of holding a pen and write I already forgotten. I remember writing when I am really angry, sad, or even happy. I also remember writing on how i like or dislike certain people. haha. I grew up to a more controllable person. I stated thoughts to myself in a diary and i made through my high school years with wonderful memories. However, things changed when i enter into university life. i completely ignored my need to write in order to release anything that is bothering me. Maybe i thought it's so childish to still keep a diary. ANd also ashamed of what others might say about me. The feeling of being to be accepted was so important in order to make friends at campus. I didn't see other people doing it. So, i stop writing my on my feelings, thoughts, opinion or to get my anger out. Well, since then, I've become a person who filled with anger, sensitive, depressed and having mood swings all the time. I don't really know myself anymore. I seems cant let go of the feelings I'm having and its been inside me for a very long time. oh may I say, years. i forgot how happy I was after writing and letting go my feelings. I forgot how i nice i am. I forgot how easy to just forgive, let go and just move on. And its all because I stop writing. how stupid I am for stopping just because trying to fit in. Now i know that, giving up on what i do to make myself comfortable was definitely a very stupid decision. OMG, what was i thinking back then? I was a calm person and cheerful too. Now, I'm always worry on things, angry unnecessarily and very emotional person. The only way to let go all the negative aura in me is just continue writing. I blame myself for this.

Its not too late to get things back to normal.

A simple start will do

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment