Friday, May 21

Passion For Indonesian Songs

Indonesian songs. OMG. I don't even know where to start. I definitely have passion with indonesian songs. Their songs are so honest, not exaggerated and easy to remember. You know I'm right. There are few bands I like the most. But honestly, I don't go deep with the band. I listen to their songs only. I personally think that Indo songs rawks my world. I notice that each songs will remind me of someone, some things or place, and even some events. You know, the happy songs, the break up song, the first met song, and even the first fight song. haha.


Kalau tiba2 dengar any songs kat radio kan, mula lah emo sana sini. Teringat lah. I'm a person who listen to songs and really go into the lyrics. Somehow it will connect with my life. I will browse in at you-tube for new songs. I will force my friends to introduce me with Indo bands I don't know about. Instantly, after 1 song, it will stuck in my head and automatically be downloaded to my pen-drive, music play-list and my phone.


It's not like I don't appreciate our local bands. But I have my own opinion right? I still listen to our local songs yeah. Please don't get me wrong. I just like Indo songs better.


Well, thank you Armada, Sheila on 7, Peterpan, Wali Band, ST12, Ungu, Kerispatih, Ada Band, Nidji, Melly Goeslaw, Afgan, Gigi, Andra & The Backbones, Dewa 19, Radja, Rossa, Slank, Cokelat, Padi, The Rocks, Romance, Anang, Kris Dayanti, Ari Lasso, D'Massive, Hijau Daun, Kangen Band, Letto, Project Pop, Samsons, Seventeen, Kotak Band and etc. etc.

p/s: Songs from these Indonesian people really made my teenage life meaningful.



No comments:

Post a Comment