Monday, May 31

Happy Birthday Myra!

This is my birthday cake :)

It's my 22nd Birthday. OMG. I can't believe my birthday is here. Well, our routine as a family to have a birthday dinner. Kakak asked me where to go, well, i always wanted to got to eat Chilli's. So, after 6 pm, we went to Chilli's @ KLCC. Masalahnya, it was extremely lots of people in the waiting list. and my family was very hungry. We ended up settling down at San Fransisco Steak House at Ground Floor. The food is expensive but it is reasonable considering to it is delicious. While waiting for the food to come, kakak gave me a surprise birthday cake. A PINK PILLOW SHAPED CAKE WITH A PAIR OF SNEAKER ON TOP OF IT. Very cute and nice. This year, i didn't receive any presents but i know the best gifs of all is the LOVE and SUPPORTS i get from them. Besides, having Kak Udha and Mishel to our family is a great addition! I love my family so much. No words can describe how much i adore each of them.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITH AMYRAH


No comments:

Post a Comment