Thursday, August 5

Do I have the permission to be frustrated?

Everyday is suppose to be fun for me. However, thursday is not being nice to me. I was told that my class was cancel last minute. I should have just go back to ampang. To add up this bad mood, my broadband line was barred. Plus, the service provider didn't sent any notification about it. Tiba-tiba je barred. This makes me more angry and frustrated. Furthermore, I was told that my ultimate weekend plans that I'm looking forward to is not going to happen. Grrr. I know I'm not supposed to be angry and just take all this positively but the frustration is killing me. Feels like going to the tallest building and scream my heart out. It's annoying when you are having this feelings that you are advised not to. My heart is dealing with a dilemma. To be mad or not to be mad.

In the end, it's up to me to control how I feel and react to this feelings right? Well, I choose to forget it and let's not really put too much hopes in future. Insyaallah. Let's put a smile in your face Myra. Everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment