Friday, August 13

its the season


i notice everyone i know is now sick including me. its the season again. Emma, is down for denggi. (please get well soon dear.i'll pray 4 u) izzati with her sakit mata and cough. Eilya is having bad headache due to the accident on the field. Yaya is also having fever (recovered) Rozy is the only one with high immune system and me, slight on and off fever with a bad sore throat that leads to cough and flu now. The amount of stress with life and uni leads to the low immune system i guess. or maybe the fact that we take health for granted lead to the sick season rite? the fact that we forget how to take care of our body and wouldn't listen to our body is the really main factor.

and this time is ramadan. and i'm having a bad gastric that worries me. can i do my fast for the whole month without any gastritis attack? i hope so. i can't focus in class when i'm sick. my body is here and my mind is elsewhere. how can i overcome this? lets be hardworking like most of my other friends are. jealous in a positive way lah okay.

It's okay Myra. Just be patient and take good care of your health okay. and everything will be alright. Insyaallah.

Let's do this instead MYRA!


By the way, i'm spending my weekends at home. OMG. Finally. Its about time. It's been two weeks i didn't get to be with my family. There's this seminar i have to attend. but, good things will come after few sacrifices rite? Having the chance to break-fast with my family is awesome. I know that not all have the chance to be with their family during ramadan. I am very grateful for everything i have.

Plus i love going to bazaar ramadan!


No comments:

Post a Comment