Saturday, August 7

If only I could turn back time


Yes, I'm writing this and cries at the same time. I dun even know where to begin and how to explain. the only think in my mind is figuring out how sorry i am to you. I really regret for what I've done. and I'm really sorry for it. i know u won't be reading this post but i just need to let it out. I know i made mistake and i really promise i will never ever ever ever do it again. i wasn't thinking straight and i clearly didn't realize the implication on the act.

To whom it may concern,
i am really sorry for what i've done.
i love u so much.
i know you will never understand why i did what i did.
sorry again.

Sometimes, i'm stuck.
Being a normal teenager or force myself to be like how you want me to be. i really have no intention to make you mad. but at times, i really wants you to accept that i'm growing up. i need my space too. i love you so much you will never know. But it hurts when i need to chose what will make you feel good and what i really want. i'm mad at myself because i know i devoted myself to make you happy. but now, i guess i broke it. i'm sorry. i'm just so mad at myself and when you are not here. it became worst. i really need to hug u right now. if only your here. :( please give me a second chance and let me prove myself to you. Please don't cry. I love you, IBU.

No comments:

Post a Comment