Wednesday, August 4

perempuan kepochi

I was re-writing my IL notes when the guy i like came in my mind. HAHA. I immediately stop writing. =) He is tall and handsome. The last time I heard from him was when he said the will be waiting the love of his life on the Empire State Building. But she never came. How stupid to reject a handsome and classy boy. Pelik ke? The handsome boy I was talking about is Chuck Bass. my owh my. He is adorable, egoist but charming. I am so in love with him. hehe. Gossip girl never fail to make me feel like i was part of them. It was nerve-wrecking waiting for each episode each week. My god, the waiting part always kills me. It's sad that season 3 of Gossip Girl has come to an end few months ago. And the worst part was when the last episode was when Chuck Bass was stabbed. Arggh. I can't get enough of Chuck Bass. =) Future boyfriend, please be a lot like Chuck Bass will ya? From this series, I made it clear to myself, in god willing, insyaallah, once I'm able to travel with my own money, I WILL GO TO NEW YORK! Upper East Side to be exact. That's where my beloved Chuck Bass lives. Too much of an obsession right? But at least I can be where he used to act. Enough of Chuck Bass for a while. IL notes is calling me!


GG SEASON 1

GG SEASON 2

GG SEASON 3

NAUGHTY BOY

you know you love me.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment