Friday, August 27

Move On. I know I did.

When I decided to change on how i see people and accept them, it is surely for real. And trust me, I don't know whether or not I should tell others that I have a new perspective on people. Allah pun ada kata yang benda baik tak perlu nak dihebohkan. So, why don't you accept the fact that I am not the person I was before. I made lots of mistake by judging others based on other people opinion. That is something I should have not do at the first place. Now, I am not that person anymore. I'm being friends with everyone regardless how others sees it. But as long as I have no problem with them, whats the issue? I'm telling you, I don't have to explain things to you in anyway. So. please back off! I don't owe you any explanation. That's the end of it. I befriend with whoever I want whether you like it or not. Allah knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment